Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

.

Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Local business email marketing success-$7K in 48 hours


I just got the results back from a private consulting client of mine who I wrote a direct response email campaign for which brought in a little over $7000 in just 48 hours. Now this is not one of my Real Estate clients is a brick and mortar local business who was quite frankly terrified to use direct response marketing especially email marketing. After some long intense debates I was able to convince my client that sending out a 3prt direct response email series to his data base of past clients was not only going to work it would rock he gave in. So I wrote up the emails and he sent the 1st one out about a week ago and resulted in his company booking a little over $7000 worth of business in just 48 hours. Check out today's video and leave me a comment letting me know what you thought.

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment