Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

.

Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Email Marketing is DEAD…or is it?


Over the course of the internets life email has played a huge role in the way we communicate with on another. However now that we have things like twitter, facebook and other social outlets email has seemed to have moved to the back of the line. Or has it.
Right now the internet is a teenager and is experimenting with all kinds of strange things, perhaps you can relateJ. From social media to mobile connections the internet is trying it all.

Now that there is more than 1 way to communicate over the web email is losing its traction or is it. I guess it’s all about how you look at it, is the glass half full or half empty. I am the type who says the glass is half full and I hope you are the same way.

With the massive wave of smart phone usage among prospects it has become super easy to get right into their pockets. No I don’t mean it in a negative shady way. What I am talking about is through their cell phones. Hear me out on this one.

You see although email usage is dwindling online it is on the rise for mobile phones and devices. This new way to check emails is being over looked by tons of people who will eventually begin to realize they have to get into this stuff before they miss out. Lucky for you I am putting you onto this early. You can thank me later.

You see mobile phones are extremely easy to use when it comes to reading or sending emails and this is a huge opportunity. You can now get into peoples closely guarded pockets with out shaking them down or strong-arming them. Unless your into that kind of stuff.

Like I mentioned above I am not the only one who knows about emails and the lack of attention they have been getting through your desktop connection. All of your competitors, if they are sharp, have seen this as well. However you have a hidden weapon, Me J

I am throwing the idea around of putting together a special training for my readers who want to learn more about the power of mobile email marketing. Let me know what you think about this by leaving a comment below and stay tuned for more info about this special training. Don’t forget to share today’s post with your friends on facebook also and make sure if have not yet subscribed to this blog you do so before you leave. Thanks for reading and until next time travel light J

0 comments:

Post a Comment