Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

.

Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Craigslist Real Estate lead generation updates

Welcome back everyone. Hope all of your holidays went well and you enjoyed yourselves. I had lots of fun with my family and loved ones but now its time to get back to the grind. I have included a video player that contains all of the latest Craigslist  lead generation videos I produced over the last month so you can catch up on what I have covered.
Behind the scenes I am working on putting together a special workshop that is like something you have never experienced.  I have not decided whether I will hold this workshop  live or online, let me know what you would rather have me do by leaving a comment below. The content I will cover in the workshop is a combination of new and previously covered information, you wont want to miss it. Here is a link to the early bird list you will want to get on because as always I will only be allowing a limited amount of people into the workshop. Early Bird List
Watch the videos in today’s post to catch up and make sure you let me know what you would prefer I do in regards to the workshop I am working on. Also before you leave make sure you subscribe to my blog to stay up to date with the latest RE marketing information.


0 comments:

Post a Comment