Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

.

Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The results are in

Over the last couple of weeks I have not shot a video to post on this blog. Forgive me I have been working behind the scenes on allot of cool new stuff that I am getting ready to show everyone. Many of you have helped me out big time by participating in the survey that I posted on this blog or sent you an email about, thanks a hole bunch you all have been awesome. Today's video I share with you some stuff I have been working on and also the results from that survey. The results of the survey are going to dictate what I will be teaching since it's exactly what you want based off of the survey results. Let me know what you thing about today's video by leaving me a comment below or by rating this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment