Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

.

Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

3 Craigslist Real Estate lead generation rules everyone should follow


“Rules for Criaglist? WTF they already have rules.” I can hear all of you now. Stop your crying its not what you think. Listen up.
As many of you already know Craigslist has some new rules you have to follow. One huge one is all accounts that are posting in Homes for Sale need to be phone verified. This put a cramp in allot of peoples posting including mine. However like a boss I adapted. Now its your turn.
Craigslist made things hard on a lot of people when they started this damn phone verification process. I had over 20 accounts that turned into garbage over night when those hippies over at Craigslist got a wild hair in their butts and switched things up on all of us.  I’ve never lost to a hippie and I’m not starting now. Check it out.
After experiencing the pain of being taken from posting over 50 ads per day, which by the way was generating on average 10 leads per day, to only be able to post a handful, which only got me like 2 or 3 leads per week, I had to figure this thing out. That’s exactly what I did. I put all of my attention into figuring out how to get around Craigslists new rules especially their phone verification system. This is what I found to work for me.
OK so now that I think about it these rules are more for keeping your accounts phone verified status just that, verified. The biggest challenge I had was once I had a verified account I would do something and it would get unverified for one reason or another. Dealing with the phone verification that craigslist set up was a blessing in disguise. The 3 rules I uncovered not only let me continue to post my ads like I had been, without getting my account reset.
I bet your dying to find out exactly what I found out right? Maybe you have even dealt with the same BS I was dealing with before I discovered these 3 rules I now follow religiously.
Here we go…
Rule #1-Only post to 1 city and 1 category like “Homes For Sale in Your City”. Don’t try to post ads in another city from the same CL account you use for local posting.
Rule #2- Do not post the same ad from different accounts. I’ve been able to post the same ad by switching the headline up however I do not recommend doing this as it’s a huge risk that could shut you down fast.
Rule #3-Last but not least do not break rules 1 or 2.
That’s really it. As long as you are not posting the same ad from the same account multiple times a day or attempting to post ads in multiple cities from the same account you should be good. Another tip you should follow is post your ads according to a schedule you create based on your cities hot times to make sure everything goes smooth for you. Follow these 3 rules and your Craigslist Real Estate lead generation should be a breeze. Until next time. Thanks for reading.
O yea by the way Click Here to get on the early bird list for my Craigslist workshop 

6 comments:

VegasRealtybyCassandra said...

These are great tips. It may have taken me monts to figure this out.

Anonymous said...

Great information.You doing nice job..thanks for sharing here.Real estate for sale ads

Rob said...

People may read those rules and try to argue, but breaking them is the fastest way to get your ads ghosted.

It's just not worth losing the ability to post on CL to try to fool them.

West Bend Real Estate

Unknown said...

The 3 rules I uncovered not only let me continue to post my ads like I had been, without getting my account reset. properties in dubai

Unknown said...

turned into garbage over night when those hippies over at Craigslist got a wild hair in their butts and switched things up on all of us. I’ve never lost to a hippie and I’m not starting now. Check it out. house for sale abu dhabi

Unknown said...

I bet your dying to find out exactly what I found out right? Maybe you have even dealt with the same BS I was dealing with before I discovered these 3 rules I now follow religiously 2 bedroom apartment abu dhabi

Post a Comment